Hair color cream Hair-Tech
Low ammonia cream coloring; it’s an important tool in the hands of the hairstylist to meet the needs of the customer. The ACB bio-chelate 5 pf complex helps nourish and smooth the cuticle ensuring bright and brilliant highlights; it allows the penetration of the coloring pigment particles in a gradual and selective way. Micro Pigments easily penetrate the hair cortex, forming larger color molecules for intense, luminous, long-lasting results.
Hair color cream Hair-Tech
- 100% white hair coverage
- More compact and protected hair fiber
- Strong cosmetic action
- Reflection true to color chart
- Extraordinary shine
- Mixable shades, maximum creativity
- Delicate scenting
- Intense and bright reflections
- Certainty of the final result
- Lightening up to 4 shades
- 1:1.5 dilution sufficient for 2 services
Follow the normal rules of colorimetry. It is recommended to use an electronic scale and to respect the 1:1,5 dilution.
- Size 100 ml
- Professional use only
Zero35 Color Hair-Tech also includes the following special categories:
- ultra lighteners: series dedicated to blonde hair to solve all problems related to blonde coloring such as unwanted reflections and color changes.
- correctors: allow you to enhance the reflection and correct and / or intensify the reflection of any shade.
- special colors: gray, white, silver and anti-yellow, “special” reflections that allow the enhancement of the silver reflection.
If you are a professional, contact us to receive in-depth information and user manuals on this line!
• SILICON: important mineral in the role of synthesis for healthy bones as it assists in the absorption of calcium. Fundamental in the formation of collagen and connective tissues such as hair, skin and nails. Promotes cell regeneration, restoring protection and combing to the hair. • MAGNESIUM: plays a key role in at least 300 different enzymatic reactions and in maintaining the functional and structural integrity of tissues. It provides structure and oxygenation to the hair • COPPER: important for iron absorption and utilization because of its role as a cofactor in several enzymes. For skin, it helps oxidize vitamin C and create elastin. For hair, it represents the key in the formation of disulfide crosslinks in keratinization, which contributes to hair growth • IRON: Helps in the adequate oxygenation of tissues and maintains basic life functions. It is present in the chemical composition of the hair and obviously necessary for its life. It contributes to maintaining the physiological and natural resistance of the hair. • ZINC: functions as an important antioxidant, necessary for the maintenance and development of new cells. Necessary for body growth, tissue repair processes and important for normal immune response. Has an anti-free radical action on the vital structures of the hair and is essential for maintaining toned skin. It helps the sebaceous balance and is very useful in case of dry and brittle hair".Read more